04-06-2013, 08:20 PM
The Crtl+V Game
04-06-2013, 08:20 PM
04-06-2013, 10:12 PM
04-06-2013, 10:14 PM
Yep and *What
See i can spell two!
04-06-2013, 10:15 PM
04-06-2013, 10:33 PM
04-07-2013, 07:50 AM
04-07-2013, 07:51 AM
04-09-2013, 03:05 PM
I think it contains spoilers of the anime...
04-15-2013, 11:30 AM
Welcome back, Galdr. You last visited: Yesterday, 07:03 PM
Inbox - User CP - Unread - Log Out
Home Achievements PokeMart Arcade Pokedex Store Search — Mod CP
Pokeboard Pokemon Forum / PokeBoard Discussions / General Chat / Forum Games / The Crtl+V Game / Post Reply
04-15-2013, 11:35 AM
Primary User Group: Gym Leaders
04-15-2013, 11:50 AM
Pokeboard Pokemon Forum / PokeBoard Discussions / General Chat / Forum Games / The Crtl+V Game
04-16-2013, 06:29 AM
[center]raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses
its sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses
at the shade of the sheets and before all the stains
and a few more of your least favorite things
1. Child-safety seat manufacturers are starting to make bigger models after a recent study showed that over 250,000 U.S. children age 6 and under are too fat to use them.
2. According to a study by the Rudd Center for Food Policy and Obesity at Yale University, nearly half the 4,000 people responding to an online survey about obesity said they would give up a year of their life rather than be fat.
3. Between 15 percent and 30 percent also said they would rather walk away from their marriage, give up the possibility of having children, be depressed, or become alcoholic rather than be obese.
4. Five percent and 4 percent, respectively, said they would rather lose a limb or be blind than be overweight.
5. From 1991 to 2000, the average weight of Americans increased by 8.5 pounds.
6. In 2004, the Federal Aviation Administration increased its estimate of the weight of the average male from 170 to 184 pounds.
7. Airlines spent $275 million on 350 million additional gallons of fuel in 2000 to compensate for the additional weight of their passengers. Now we know why the peanuts are no longer free!
8. Stand by your man: More than a decade ago, Manuel Uribe, now weighing 1,200 pounds (the equivalent of five baby elephants) and bedridden for the past five years, was abandoned by his wife because she was frightened by his increasing size.
9. Virgin Atlantic paid Barbara Hewson from Wales the equivalent of US$24,100 in 2002 as compensation after she was squashed by an obese person sitting next to her on a transatlantic flight. Barbara suffered a blood clot in her chest, torn leg muscles, and acute sciatica and was bedridden for a month.
10. Duke University Medical Center found that women and men who lost 10 percent of their total body weight reported a significant improvement in their sexual quality of life.
04-16-2013, 08:59 PM
04-19-2013, 03:01 AM
"AREA RESTRICTED. ALL NOOB INTRUDERS 2 B HAXORED BY US L33T HAMM3R BROZ.!"
"WE R TEH SHROOB ALLIES. WE ROXOR U AND THEN ROFL. THEN U AM CRY."
"WE RECEIVE ORDERS THRU ANTENNAS ON THESE L33T HELMETS. THEY R HOTNESS."
"WE MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS. WE LIKE 2 PWN NOOBS 4 TEH MASTER SHROOBZORS."
"U = NOOBS. BROZ. = L33T. PREPARE 4 TOTAL PWNAGE. WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!"
"NOOBZ STILL R NOT PWNED. CONTINUE PWNERSHIP UNTIL ALL NOOBZ R PWNED"
"TEH ESCAPE IS IMPOSSIBLE. WE R 2 L33T. WE OWNZ JOO."
"U WILL GET FLATZORED BY R L33T HAMMERS."
04-19-2013, 04:05 AM
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
I was looking into why each turtle was given their specific color bandanas when the original cartoon started. For example... Why did Leo get blue, while Raph retained the original red.